Own a Carado, Hymer or HymerCar in Germany

If you are a non permanent resident of Europe, but want to have your very own camper we can assist you. You can choose any model from:

  • Hymer
  • Carado
  • HymerCar

You will purchase the camper through an official dealership we are in close contact with. You will then register the camper in the name of our company. As you are owner of the camper you will hold the ownership title and papers. Yearly costs for service, taxes, TÜV and insurance vary with the value of the camper. The insurance allows you to travel to any country in the EU and Switzerland. When you return to leave back home you will be happy to have the option of having your camper stored and maintained and kept ready for your return. As we are based just outside of Frankfurt, you can fly in and out of Frankfurt International Airport and we take care of the transfer. As we are campers ourselves, we can also assist you in your travel plans and recommend locations. Please contact us below to find out more and get your quote.

Impressum: Rent4.camp – Manuel Eckes – Kirdorfer Strasse 68 – 61350 Bad Homburg – email: manuel at rent4.camp – telefon: +49 6172 27 99 639

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert.